If you embrace change and innovation.
Like to spread good spirit and you´re eager for results.
If you share our Values:
You can make part of YD Team!
If you share our Values, Join YD, submit here your resume and CV.
We are looking for a talented young professional to assist marketing and communications efforts. The ideal candidate will be energetic, inventive, hardworking, social media and web-savvy, and brimming with ideas about creative ways to engage audiences in the organization’s mission. While assisting with a wide range of projects, interns will gain hands-on experience and training in many aspects of marketing, while also gaining a good understanding of the mobile marketing industry.
• Update and maintain all YDigital Media digital presence: website, app, LinkedIn and Twitter
• Assist in planning, writing and managing monthly eNewsletter (internal and external)
• Draft, distribute and pitch news releases, media alerts and other stories
• Select and organize the weekly Clipping
• Organize and attend monthly marketing meetings (innovation and commercial) including preparing agenda, proposing themes and taking minutes
• Commercial support to worldwide Sales Teams: presentations; case studies; product descriptions, etc.
• Search, organize and prepare applications to all Awards relevant in the regions YDigital is present
• Monitor and keep tracking of competitors’ actions
• Completed or working toward a college degree, preferably in a related field (e.g. Marketing/Communications, Public Relations, Management)
• Previous internship or related experience in marketing or communications is a plus
• An effective communicator, both written and oral in English (and Portuguese)
• Great social skills, self-motivated, good organizational skills, detail-oriented, ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines
• Creative, Innovative and Out of the box thinking
• Enthusiast about digital, especially in mobile (technology, marketing, etc.)
• Fluent in English (other languages as Spanish, are considered a plus)
What we offer
• 4 to 6 months’ Unpaid internship – Food and transports allowance will be offered
• Hands-on experience and training in mobile marketing field
• Multicultural, young and dynamic work environment in digital (mobile) marketing
• Free beer every day after 6.30 pm
• Based in HQ - Lisbon
This is not the opportunity you are looking for, but you still want to join YD Team?
Please send us your application filling the bellow form.