If you are energetic, inventive, hardworking, mobile enthusiast who embraces change and innovation and are eager for results... You’re already half way there.
Do you share our values?
You can make part of this Talented Team! Check bellow the opening vacancies.
We are looking for a talented young professional to assist marketing and communications efforts. The ideal candidate will be energetic, inventive, hardworking, social media and web-savvy, and brimming with ideas about creative ways to engage audiences in the organization’s mission. While assisting with a wide range of projects, interns will gain hands-on experience and training in many aspects of marketing, while also gaining a good understanding of the mobile marketing industry.
• Update and maintain all YDigital Media digital presence: website, app, LinkedIn and Twitter
• Assist in planning, writing and managing monthly eNewsletter (internal and external)
• Draft, distribute and pitch news releases, media alerts and other stories
• Select and organize the weekly Clipping
• Organize and attend monthly marketing meetings (innovation and commercial) including preparing agenda, proposing themes and taking minutes
• Commercial support to worldwide Sales Teams: presentations; case studies; product descriptions, etc.
• Search, organize and prepare applications to all Awards relevant in the regions YDigital is present
• Monitor and keep tracking of competitors’ actions
• Completed or working toward a college degree, preferably in a related field (e.g. Marketing/Communications, Public Relations, Management)
• A three party agreement between the school / university, the trainee and YDigital Media is a mandatory requirement
• Previous internship or related experience in marketing or communications is a plus
• An effective communicator, both written and oral in English (and Portuguese)
• Great social skills, self-motivated, good organizational skills, detail-oriented, ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines
• Creative, Innovative and Out of the box thinking
• Enthusiast about digital, especially in mobile (technology, marketing, etc.)
• Fluent in English (other languages as Spanish, are considered a plus)
What we offer
• 4 to 6 months’ Unpaid internship – Food and transports allowance will be offered
• Hands-on experience and training in mobile marketing field
• Multicultural, young and dynamic work environment in digital (mobile) marketing
• Free beer every day after 6.30 pm
• Based in HQ - Lisbon
This is not the opportunity you are looking for, but you still want to join YD Team?
Send us your spontaneous application filling the form bellow.